Lavanya Tripathi, who was highly acclaimed for her performance in ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ is currently busy shooting for her new film titled ‘Kerintha’. She has also signed a bilingual film which is yet to go on floors. Latest news is that, this beauty is all set to act in a short film now.
A fashion designer and filmmaker based in Mumbai, Ashish Naidu is directing this short film titled ’10:30’. The film is all about a girl Disha who discontinues her education because of her parents. Lavanya will soon begin shooting for this short film.
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
- Suspense element for Nithin’s role in LIE
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
Articles that might interest you