Lavanya Tripathi, who was highly acclaimed for her performance in ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ is currently busy shooting for her new film titled ‘Kerintha’. She has also signed a bilingual film which is yet to go on floors. Latest news is that, this beauty is all set to act in a short film now.
A fashion designer and filmmaker based in Mumbai, Ashish Naidu is directing this short film titled ’10:30’. The film is all about a girl Disha who discontinues her education because of her parents. Lavanya will soon begin shooting for this short film.
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch
- Costly setting for Sudheer Varma’s next