Yesterday, choreographer-turned-actor Lawrence’s Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva, an official remake of Kalyanram’s blockbuster Pataas, opened to decent reviews. Fans and moviegoers who watched the movie were in for a huge surprise.
In the film’s credits, Lawrence was given the ‘Makkal Super Star’ title and it led to an intense debate. Many opined that Lawrence doesn’t deserve such larger than life titles at this stage of his career.
It was then Lawrence’s turn to politely refuse the title saying that there’s only one Super Star and that he is his idol Rajinikanth. Lawrence also revealed that he was not aware of the title given to him as the film’s director kept it as a secret till the release. Meanwhile, even the film’s director issued a press release apologizing for his audacious gesture.
Directed by Sai Ramani and produced by RB Chowdary, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva has Nikki Galrani as the female lead.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you