Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam is creating huge waves even before its release. We have already reported that the family entertainer was offered some huge amount for its overseas rights, and latest update reveals that the satellite rights have also been sold out.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu have bought these rights for an awesome price which is the highest for any Mahesh Babu film till date. Currently, the film’s unit is filming some important scenes on Mahesh Babu and some senior actors in Hyderabad.
Shooting is expected to be wrapped up soon as the film is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks