Basking in the success of his latest release Kumari 21F, acclaimed cinematographer Rathnavelu is all set to make his international debut next year. In an interview given to a popular media house, Rathnavelu said that he was offered an international project last year, but the film never materialized somehow.
However, Rathnavelu confirms that the makers of the film have once again offered him the project and that he will be shooting the film next year. The soft-spoken DOP also revealed that this English film is not backed by a Hollywood studio but it will be produced and shot in England.
Currently, Rathnavelu is working on Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam, for which he even sacrificed the Shankar-Rajinikanth duo’s Robo 2.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans