Legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be unveiling the statue of popular playback singer SP Balasubramanyam’s father SP Sambamurthy, on 3rd October in Balu’s hometown Nellore. Several dignitaries from the film and political worlds like union minister M Venkaiah Naidu, stalwart director K Vishwanath, state minister P Narayana etc will be gracing the event.
SP Sambamurthy was a noted Harikatha exponent and he also acted in several stage plays. Apart from the statue unveiling ceremony, a Swachh Bharat cleanliness drive and a Swachh Bharat Musical program will also be organised coinciding with the event.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you