Legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be unveiling the statue of popular playback singer SP Balasubramanyam’s father SP Sambamurthy, on 3rd October in Balu’s hometown Nellore. Several dignitaries from the film and political worlds like union minister M Venkaiah Naidu, stalwart director K Vishwanath, state minister P Narayana etc will be gracing the event.
SP Sambamurthy was a noted Harikatha exponent and he also acted in several stage plays. Apart from the statue unveiling ceremony, a Swachh Bharat cleanliness drive and a Swachh Bharat Musical program will also be organised coinciding with the event.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you