123telugu had already reported that Chiranjeevi’s new film will be based on the great Indian freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narsimha Reddy. The pre-production has already kick-started long back and the latest news is that the team is currently hunting for suitable locations for the film to be shot.
As the film is a period drama, much care is being taken and Charan on his behalf is doing everything that will help the film. Surender Reddy will direct this film which will have the story by Parachuri brothers.
The film will most likely be launched in the month of April. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you