Siddharth and Amala Paul starrer Kaadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi (Love Failure in Telugu) has completed 100 days at box office. More than the Telugu version, the Tamil version of the film did phenomenally well at box office. Made on a budget of a little above Rs 5 crores, the film grossed more than Rs 13 crores at box office and Siddharth, who co-produced the film is extremely happy with the film’s performance. “100 days. Kaadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi. Balaji Mohan, Sashikanth, Nirav, Amala, our crew. Take a bow! Cheers Etaki Ent & Y Not Studios:),” Siddharth posted on Twitter. Balaji Mohan had directed the film. Thaman had composed the music and Nirav Shah was the cinematographer. The film will soon be remade in Hindi and Siddharth is going to reprise the lead role. Apparently, Balaji Mohan is making subtle changes in the script to suit the sensibilities of the Hindi audience.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega