Madhura Sreedhar, who had earlier made Sneha Geetham and It’s My Love Story, is all set to direct Brahmanandam’s son Gautham in an upcoming film. Buzz is that this untitled film is based on the concept of sperm donation. Few months ago, Madhura Sreedhar had told a leading newspaper that he was inspired by an article where a woman had request for a sperm donor who’s an IIT graduate. The film is currently in pre-production stage and more details about this film are going to be announced in the first week of August. In the past, Gautham had acted in films like Pallakilo Pellikuthuru and Vaareva; however, both these films failed to click at box office. It remains to be seen if his upcoming film with Madhura Sreedhar gives him a new lease of life.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema