Madhura Sreedhar, who had earlier made Sneha Geetham and It’s My Love Story, is all set to direct Brahmanandam’s son Gautham in an upcoming film. Buzz is that this untitled film is based on the concept of sperm donation. Few months ago, Madhura Sreedhar had told a leading newspaper that he was inspired by an article where a woman had request for a sperm donor who’s an IIT graduate. The film is currently in pre-production stage and more details about this film are going to be announced in the first week of August. In the past, Gautham had acted in films like Pallakilo Pellikuthuru and Vaareva; however, both these films failed to click at box office. It remains to be seen if his upcoming film with Madhura Sreedhar gives him a new lease of life.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon