Telugu films’ market increased drastically since last year. Almost all the stars’ films are being released big down south and even in overseas, thereby earning additional revenues for producers and distributors. Recently, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho released as a Sankranthi treat and gained super hit talk all over.
Nannaku Prematho has already crossed the $1 million mark and is now racing ahead towards the $1.5 million mark. Usually, overseas market is considered Mahesh Babu’s forte as the Superstar has 5 films which crossed the $1 million mark.
Mahesh was followed by four leading stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Allu Arjun and Nani, all of them having two $1 million films in overseas. Now, with Nannaku Prematho entering this elite club, NTR now has three $1 million films, placing himself next to Mahesh.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you