Telugu films’ market increased drastically since last year. Almost all the stars’ films are being released big down south and even in overseas, thereby earning additional revenues for producers and distributors. Recently, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho released as a Sankranthi treat and gained super hit talk all over.
Nannaku Prematho has already crossed the $1 million mark and is now racing ahead towards the $1.5 million mark. Usually, overseas market is considered Mahesh Babu’s forte as the Superstar has 5 films which crossed the $1 million mark.
Mahesh was followed by four leading stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Allu Arjun and Nani, all of them having two $1 million films in overseas. Now, with Nannaku Prematho entering this elite club, NTR now has three $1 million films, placing himself next to Mahesh.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you