Superstar Mahesh Babu is taking a personal break of 10 days from work and he is heading to Singapore to spend some quality time with his family. Mahesh has been shooting in the sweltering heat for ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and he will be rejoining the shoot after this break.
The actor is an intensely private family man and he has an affinity for Singapore. He has been to the country on holiday before. This summer, Mahesh Babu will also begin work on Sukumar’s film and fans can expect two releases from the actor in the next one year.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you