Superstar Mahesh Babu is taking a personal break of 10 days from work and he is heading to Singapore to spend some quality time with his family. Mahesh has been shooting in the sweltering heat for ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and he will be rejoining the shoot after this break.
The actor is an intensely private family man and he has an affinity for Singapore. He has been to the country on holiday before. This summer, Mahesh Babu will also begin work on Sukumar’s film and fans can expect two releases from the actor in the next one year.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date