Prince Mahesh Babu’s next project under the direction of Srikanth Addala has kick started its shoot a couple of days ago. Tilted Brahmotsavam, this movie is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual which is being produced by Prasad V Potluri under his PVP Cinema banner. This movie had its formal launch on the 31st of May.
Currently, the unit is busy canning important scenes with some noted artists in Vijayawada. As per the latest update, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the unit in the third week of this month. Mahesh is yet to complete some part of dubbing for Srimanthudu. It is heard he will wrap it up very soon and start shooting for Brahmotsavam.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are playing the female leads. The makers are making all efforts to ready this film by December and release it on January 8, 2016.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore