Prince Mahesh Babu’s next project under the direction of Srikanth Addala has kick started its shoot a couple of days ago. Tilted Brahmotsavam, this movie is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual which is being produced by Prasad V Potluri under his PVP Cinema banner. This movie had its formal launch on the 31st of May.
Currently, the unit is busy canning important scenes with some noted artists in Vijayawada. As per the latest update, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the unit in the third week of this month. Mahesh is yet to complete some part of dubbing for Srimanthudu. It is heard he will wrap it up very soon and start shooting for Brahmotsavam.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are playing the female leads. The makers are making all efforts to ready this film by December and release it on January 8, 2016.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you