As per the latest reports, Mahesh is geared up to make his Tamil debut with a direct Tamil film. It has been officially confirmed that Srikanth Addala’s Brahmotsavam will be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual movie.
Though Mahesh Babu movies have been dubbed in Tamil language, he has not acted in a Kollywood movie yet. But, for the first time PVP is bringing Mahesh to Kollywood directly with Brahmotsavam.
This film also features Rakul Preet Singh, Pranitha Subash, Sathyaraj in lead roles. Produced by PVP cinemas, ‘Brahmotsavam’ will hit the screens on January 8th, 2016 as a Sankranthi offering.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala