Superstar Mahesh Babu has always been known as a reclusive actor and media shy. However, post the release of Srimanthudu, Mahesh slowly started to come out in open about his personal and social lives. In his latest interview, Mahesh spoke at length about his married life and also his films.
Talking about how he could remain a loyal husband to his wife of 10 years Namrata, Mahesh said, “I feel it’s very immature to let these thoughts go in your head. I don’t think mature men will be not loyal to their wives. Men who are not loyal to their wives are foolish.”
Mahesh termed his life as “beautiful” after his marriage to Namrata and with the arrival of Gautham and Sitara.
Mahesh also revealed that he is emotionally attached to his brother Ramesh Babu the most in his family and revealed how his father Superstar Krishna gets excited and talks about his films’ box-office records wherever his films do well.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain