Superstar Mahesh Babu’s last year release, Brahmotsavam, had disappointed his fans and audiences to the core. This clean, family entertainer had Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha as the leading ladies.
Now, Brahmotsavam is getting dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh with a tagline – The Good Samaritan. Noted producer Bhadrakali Prasad has acquired the film’s dubbing rights and he will be releasing it soon through his Bhadrakali Films banner. Srikanth Addala directed Brahmotsavam and Mickey J Mayer composed the music.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore