The house set that was laid in Srinivasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda became a huge talking point all over the industry. The specially designed set showcased how individual houses were built during the 90’s.
Now, director Muragadoss has laid his eyes on this very particular set. Going into details, Muragadoss too was looking at a house set to shoot his film which had a flashback episode. After hearing about this set, he personally went and okayed the location right away after finding it so perfect to shoot his film.
Now, a major portion of Mahesh’s film will be shot in this house set once the film’s Chennai schedule is wrapped up.
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
Articles that might interest you