Krishna, legendary actor and the Superstar of Telugu Cinema, needs no introduction. The veteran actor cum filmmaker still commands a huge fan following across the two Telugu states. After taking a considerable gap, Krishna is making his comeback to Telugu films with Sri Sri.
Earlier, the film’s unit tried hard to rope in Mahesh Babu for a cameo. However, latest update reveals that Mahesh Babu has agreed to lend his voice for this most awaited film. Soon, Mahesh will commence dubbing his voice for the film.
Being directed by Muppalaneni Siva, Sri Sri also features yesteryear heroine and Krishna’s wife Vijaya Nirmala and her son Naresh in prominent roles.
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity
- HM Reddy honor for Surender Reddy