This morning, Malayalam heart-throb and Rana’s good friend Dulquer Salmaan released the theatrical trailer of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam. Rana’s craze post Baahubali’s success in Kerala will help Raja Kireedam to a great extent.
Teja has directed NRNM, which stars Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film is produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick