Young Malayali actor Sreejith Vijay is essaying the role of Puttaparthi Sai Baba in veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna’s devotional biopic based on the life of the popular godman. The shooting of the film is progressing at a brisk pace and the film will be ready for its release by the end of this year.
Puttaparthi Sai Baba is Kodi Ramakrishna’s 138th directorial venture. The film will reportedly showcase the life and times of Puttaparthi Sai Baba from the time he was a 10-day boy till his demise. The film will also feature members from Sai Baba’s Puttaparthi Ashram.
- Tollywood producer cashes Sai Pallavai’s success
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- Naga Shourya’s Tamil bilingual wrapped up
- Darshakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
Articles that might interest you