It is a known fact that Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to come together for a film tilted Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu. The latest update is that the makers have completed all the release formalities and the film is set for 25th December.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which will be high on family values and have some hilarious comedy. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor. Ramya Krishna and Meena play important roles in this comedy caper.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization