It is a known fact that Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to come together for a film tilted Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu. The latest update is that the makers have completed all the release formalities and the film is set for 25th December.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which will be high on family values and have some hilarious comedy. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor. Ramya Krishna and Meena play important roles in this comedy caper.
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Press Note : DJ Bunny’s Biggest in USA
Articles that might interest you