The super hit Akkineni family saga, Manam, may have a Bollywood remake, according to the film’s director Vikram Kumar’s statement. The director revealed that Bollywood’s ace filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has shown interest in remaking Manam.
Vikram said that he discussed about Manam’s Hindi remake with Sanjay Leela Bhansali while shooting for his soon to be released sci-fi drama, 24, in Mumbai and that talks are still on as Bhansali is yet to take a final call regarding the remake.
Vikram also said that even though he approached Suriya to remake Manam in Tamil, the actor ended up liking 24’s script. 24 is slated to hit the screens on May 6.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you