We had already reported that the Akkineni family starrer “Manam” and director Ayodhya Kumar’s “Minugurulu” have been shortlisted, among 28 other films by the Film Federation of India (FFI) to be sent as India’s official entry into the Best foreign language film for the Oscar Awards 2015.
However the latest update is that a 12 member jury appointed by FFI has zeroed in on Hindi film “Liar’s dice” starring acclaimed actors Geetanjali Thapa and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. 123telugu congratulates and wishes all the best to the team of “Liar’s dice” . We hope they bring home the Oscar this time around.
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release
- Noted heroine responds on marriage rumors