We had already reported that the Akkineni family starrer “Manam” and director Ayodhya Kumar’s “Minugurulu” have been shortlisted, among 28 other films by the Film Federation of India (FFI) to be sent as India’s official entry into the Best foreign language film for the Oscar Awards 2015.
However the latest update is that a 12 member jury appointed by FFI has zeroed in on Hindi film “Liar’s dice” starring acclaimed actors Geetanjali Thapa and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. 123telugu congratulates and wishes all the best to the team of “Liar’s dice” . We hope they bring home the Oscar this time around.
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next