ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam is going to release on March 31, as a Ugadi special. Recently, Nagarjuna and his son, Akhil paid a visit to Tirumala and while interacting with the media, Nagarjuna said, “There’s no change in our plans. Manam will release as a Ugadi special. I’ve come here with Akhil to pray for my parents. I hope they are happy in heaven.”
Manam also stars Samantha and Shriya Saran in lead roles. It’s the first time that three generations of actors from the Akkineni family are acting in a film and the film has assumed more significance since it was late ANR’s final film. In the past, Nagarjuna urged everyone to make Manam a befitting finale to ANR. Vikram Kumar has directed the film and it has been produced under Annapurna Studios banner.
Anup Rubens has scored the music for this film. The entire cast has described the film as a ‘feel good’ entertainer. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI