Manchu Manoj’s latest film Gunturodu, which is release on March 3, will mark his return to silver screen after a brief gap. Directed by SK Satya, the film is said to be an intense action drama set in Guntur and Pragya Jaiswal is the lead actress opposite Manchu Manoj.
The actor, who’s currently promoting the film, has promised his fans that he’ll visit few theatres in Guntur and Vijayawada on the day of the film’s release. Apart from these two cities, Manchu Manoj will also be touring across theatres across Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Vizag in the northern region of Andhra Pradesh and next week, he’ll be heading to Nellore and few other areas to meet his fans.
With plenty of positive buzz, Gunturodu is expected to strike the bull’s eye at the box-office.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you