The makers of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Dictator are speeding up the post-production work to ready the film for a Sankranthi release as announced. The film’s audio album, composed by SS Thaman, will be released in Amaravati on December 20, with AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu gracing the event as the chief guest.
As per the latest reports, the makers are planning to rope in noted music composer Mani Sharma to score the background music for Dictator. It is well known that Mani Sharma is hugely popular for his quick and effective re-recording. In the recent past, Mani Sharma composed the background music for Akhil and NTR’s Temper.
Keep watching this space for an official confirmation from the film’s team.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you