The makers of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Dictator are speeding up the post-production work to ready the film for a Sankranthi release as announced. The film’s audio album, composed by SS Thaman, will be released in Amaravati on December 20, with AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu gracing the event as the chief guest.
As per the latest reports, the makers are planning to rope in noted music composer Mani Sharma to score the background music for Dictator. It is well known that Mani Sharma is hugely popular for his quick and effective re-recording. In the recent past, Mani Sharma composed the background music for Akhil and NTR’s Temper.
Keep watching this space for an official confirmation from the film’s team.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization