Manchu Manoj’s upcoming romantic action entertainer, Gunturodu, is slated to hit the screens on February 10th. After this movie, Manoj will be completing the intense war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, being directed by Ajay Andrews.
According to the latest reports, Manoj has signed yet another project and this time he is going to showcase his comic side. Apparently, Manoj will be teaming up with Chuttalabbayi director Veerabhadram Chowdary, who came up with a hilarious script.
Currently, the script work is going on in full swing and the movie may be launched in March. More details about this project will be revealed later.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments