Now with only a week left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the promotions are on full swing. The makers are planning to release the film in maximum number of theaters and being the holiday season, trade pundits are expecting some thumping openings for the film.
The hit audio has created a superb buzz and the unique combo of Boyapati and Bunny has also increased the curiosity among the audience. Fans are eager to see as to how Boyapati has presented lover boy Bunny in a mass role.
Produced by Allu Aravind, Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Rakul Preet plays the female lead.
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you