The movie is opening in close to 100 screens all over the US and is Balayya’s biggest overseas release till date. Trisha and Radhika Apte are paired opposite Balakrishna and the music for the movie is scored by Mani Sharma.
Touted to be an out-and-out action entertainer, this film is directed by debutante Satyadev and produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao under SLV Cinema.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?