S S Rajamouli’s upcoming magnum opus Baahubali is going to take off soon and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. Currently, a huge set is being erected for this film in Ramoji Film City. National Award winning art director Sabu Cyril is the art director of the film and thanks to films like Aparichutudu, Ra.One, Robot, he has a built a huge reputation for building magnificent and realistic sets. Buzz is that the principal shooting is going to take off sometime in April and a song will be shot first.
Prabhas and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this action adventure and Rana Daggubati has been cast the villian. Incidentally, Prabhas and Rana will be seen as siblings who turn rivals and both of them have been concentrating on build their body to suit their respective characters. M M Keeravani is scoring the music. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner and K Raghavendra Rao is going to present it.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date