The fourth generation star from the legendary NTR family, Master NTR, is all set to amuse the Nandamuri fans with his debut film, Dana Veera Soora Karna. The film has finished all the post-production work and is gearing up for a release on the 15th of August.
Master NTR, Taraka Rama Rao, is the son of late Nandamuri Janakiram, who passed away in a car mishap last year. Dana Veera Soora Karna is a retelling of iconic Telugu actor late NTR’s film with the same title and it features an all children cast. The film is directed by JVR and produced by Chalasani Venkateswara Rao.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you