The fourth generation star from the legendary NTR family, Master NTR, is all set to amuse the Nandamuri fans with his debut film, Dana Veera Soora Karna. The film has finished all the post-production work and is gearing up for a release on the 15th of August.
Master NTR, Taraka Rama Rao, is the son of late Nandamuri Janakiram, who passed away in a car mishap last year. Dana Veera Soora Karna is a retelling of iconic Telugu actor late NTR’s film with the same title and it features an all children cast. The film is directed by JVR and produced by Chalasani Venkateswara Rao.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa