The fourth generation star from the legendary NTR family, Master NTR, is all set to amuse the Nandamuri fans with his debut film, Dana Veera Soora Karna. The film has finished all the post-production work and is gearing up for a release on the 15th of August.
Master NTR, Taraka Rama Rao, is the son of late Nandamuri Janakiram, who passed away in a car mishap last year. Dana Veera Soora Karna is a retelling of iconic Telugu actor late NTR’s film with the same title and it features an all children cast. The film is directed by JVR and produced by Chalasani Venkateswara Rao.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event