Meera Chopra’s second innings in Telugu film industry couldn’t have gotten off to a better start. She has been roped in to play an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Love Story. Meera Chopra was last seen in Nithin’s Maaro and after its debacle, she decided to take a long break from films. This is the first film she has signed after a long hiatus. Dasarath is directing the film and the film’s principal shooting has already begun in Hyderabad. D Sivaprasad Reddy is producing the film on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner. Nayanthara is playing the lead role in the film and Nagarjuna is playing the role of an NRI who comes to India for the first time. Thaman is scoring the music and Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?