Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is simultaneously shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. For Thikka, a high budget comic caper, Sai teamed up with director Sunil Reddy. The film features two heroines and the makers had initially signed up Brazilian model Larrisa Bonesi and Amrita Dasgupta.
As per the latest reports, Mannara Chopra, the Mumbai starlet who will be seen in Sunil-Vamsi Krishna Akella yet-untitled film, has replaced Amrita Dasgupta. Apparently, Mannara already completed shooting for one schedule for the film. Thikka is being produced by Rohin Kumar Reddy.
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
Articles that might interest you