Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Mega Powerstar Ram Charan, have watched the recently released ‘Alludu Seenu’ yesterday. After watching the film, Chiranjeevi personally called director VV Vinayak and congratulated him for making a good commercial movie.
He has also called up the film’s hero Bellamkonda Srinivas and congratulated him for making a successful debut. According to the sources, Srinivas was overwhelmed with happiness after receiving call from megastar.
It has been rumoured for quite some time that, VV Vinayak will direct Chiru’s 150th film and this news has added a little extra spice to it.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you