Today marks the 94th birth anniversary of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao. Commemorating this occasion, the translations of the memoir Akkineni Alochanalu (A..Aa), penned by ANR himself, will be unveiled on the 23rd of September.
Akkineni Alochanalu’s translation copies will be released by Former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah in a grand event at the Telugu University in Hyderabad. Noted cultural organization Rasamayi is behind this event. Filmmaker, politician and industrialist T Subbiramireddy and AP Deputy Speaker Mandali Budhaprasad and other
celebs will grace the event.
Akkineni Alochanalu gives an in-depth insight into Akkineni’s persona, his life and his rise in the movie industry and it also pays tributes to millions of Akkineni fans.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans