Veteran actor and filmmaker Mohan Babu turned emotional while speaking at the MB40 felicitation event in Vizag on the occasion of completing four decades of his film career. Mohan Babu stated off his speech by saying that he missed the presence of legends like NTR, ANR and Ramanaidu last night.
Mohan Babu went on to recollect the struggles he went through during the early days of his career and how he made it big with the support of his guru Dasari Narayana Rao and fans. Mohan Babu also drenched the Mega family and especially his close pal Chiru with countless praises.
Several film and political bigwigs from the two Telugu states and across the country graced the event and congratulated the veteran actor on his illustrious achievements.
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
Articles that might interest you