The brutal stampede which happened on the first day of the Godavari Pushkaralu took away the lives of more than 25 people who were taking a holy dip in one of the pushkar ghats in Rajahmundry. Also, many people were injured in this mishap and they were rushed to the nearby hospital.
Responding to this heartbreaking incident, film actor cum producer Mohan Babu expressed deep condolences to the families of the victims. He said that it is very unfortunate that the stampede has occurred despite the necessary arrangements made by the government. He insisted that the pilgrims should take thorough care and follow the authorities and police personnel while taking the holy bath in the overcrowded ghats.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore