Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna will make his debut as a hero and this is a confirmed fact.However, there is still time for the young lad to come into the movie world and this fact was confirmed by Boyapati Sreenu himself.
“There is still time for Mokshagna to make his debut. He will do it only after three years and Balakrishna will take a call about the choice of director at that time, based on the situation then”, he said when asked if he would handle Mokshagna’s debut.
Boyapati Sreenu celebrates his birthday today, so 123telugu.com wishes Boyapati a very Happy Birthday
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you