Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna will make his debut as a hero and this is a confirmed fact.However, there is still time for the young lad to come into the movie world and this fact was confirmed by Boyapati Sreenu himself.
“There is still time for Mokshagna to make his debut. He will do it only after three years and Balakrishna will take a call about the choice of director at that time, based on the situation then”, he said when asked if he would handle Mokshagna’s debut.
Boyapati Sreenu celebrates his birthday today, so 123telugu.com wishes Boyapati a very Happy Birthday
- National Award winner upset with trolls
- Spyder mania finally picks up
- Young actor in Varun-Kammula’s next
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
Articles that might interest you