Soon after the horrific kidnap and molestation incident of Malayali star heroine Bhavana, young Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar even kick-started the Save Shakti campaign against sexual abuse on women.
But Varalaxmi herself has fallen prey to an insensitive publicity stunt by her upcoming movie’s overenthusiastic crew. Since the last couple of days, a photograph in which Varalaxmi was seen handcuffed on a bed and her mouth gagged has been going viral on social media with the hashtag #VaralaxmiGotKidnapped.
This naturally left everyone shocked and there has been a widespread outrage on social media against this cheap publicity stunt. Varalaxmi finally intervened and clarified saying that the image is from a kidnapping scene in her upcoming film and that one of film’s Assistant Directors leaked the picture.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019