Soon after the horrific kidnap and molestation incident of Malayali star heroine Bhavana, young Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar even kick-started the Save Shakti campaign against sexual abuse on women.
But Varalaxmi herself has fallen prey to an insensitive publicity stunt by her upcoming movie’s overenthusiastic crew. Since the last couple of days, a photograph in which Varalaxmi was seen handcuffed on a bed and her mouth gagged has been going viral on social media with the hashtag #VaralaxmiGotKidnapped.
This naturally left everyone shocked and there has been a widespread outrage on social media against this cheap publicity stunt. Varalaxmi finally intervened and clarified saying that the image is from a kidnapping scene in her upcoming film and that one of film’s Assistant Directors leaked the picture.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you