Yet another major tragedy hits late comedian MS Narayana’s family. Only two days ago, family members and the Telugu film industry observed the first death anniversary of the star comedian MS Narayana. This morning, MS Narayana’s wife Kalaprapurna passed away following chronic illness.
Kalaprapurna had been suffering from heart related ailments since a long time. She was 63 and survived by her son Vikram and daughter Sasikiran Narayana. Kalaprapurna was deeply devastated by the untimely death of her husband last year and she couldn’t cope with the loss since then.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
Articles that might interest you