Yet another major tragedy hits late comedian MS Narayana’s family. Only two days ago, family members and the Telugu film industry observed the first death anniversary of the star comedian MS Narayana. This morning, MS Narayana’s wife Kalaprapurna passed away following chronic illness.
Kalaprapurna had been suffering from heart related ailments since a long time. She was 63 and survived by her son Vikram and daughter Sasikiran Narayana. Kalaprapurna was deeply devastated by the untimely death of her husband last year and she couldn’t cope with the loss since then.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram