In the early 80 & 90’s Tollywood films always had two heroines. But for quite some time now solo heroine projects have dominated Telugu films. Now things have gone back to where they started and the trend of two heroine project is back in demand. Prabhas was seen with Tapsee and Kajal in Mr Perfect, and now Ram Charan is pairing with Amala Paul and Kajal Agarwal in Nayak. Stylish star Allu Arjun will also be seen with two leading actress in his upcoming film Iddaru Ammailatho, and Mahesh Babu’s SVSC will also feature two female stars. With the multi-starrer trend catching up in Tollywood it would be nice to see films that can boast of huge stars.
- Pawan, Trivikram to re-release K Viswanath’s classics
- Congratulatory messages pour in for K Viswanath
- Actress finalized for Saina Nehwal’s biopic
- RGV back to his favorite genre, horror
- Raashi Khanna to romance Mega hero?
Articles that might interest you