Since the last few days, there have been numerous rumours that star actress Nayanthara has been roped in for a special role in the ongoing Mahesh-Murugadoss’ project. Just when the rumours started to catch more steam, the director seemed to have decided to put an end to the speculation.
Murugadoss took to Twitter a while ago and said, “Rakulpreet is the only female lead in my film with Mahesh sir”. The shooting of this Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer has been going on in Chennai. Mahesh will be seen as an intelligence officer in this high budget action entertainer.
Rakulpreet is the only female lead in my film with Mahesh sir
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) September 16, 2016
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie
- Rana Daggubati In Sonakshi Sinha, Karan Johar’s Next
- Padmaavat is a beautiful tribute to Rani Padmavati: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Producers confirm Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake’s director
- Tik TikTik’s trailer impresses