A few months back, it was reported that Tamil star Suriya will soon feature in a Telugu film and now the latest on this is that AR Murugadoss will join hands with Suriya to direct this flick. Previously, they had worked together for blockbusters like ‘Ghajini’ and ‘Seventh Sense’. This film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bhujji and an official announcement will be made soon. Suriya is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Anjaan’, which is dubbed in Telugu as ‘Sikandar’ while Murugadoss is currently busy shooting for the Vijay starrer ‘Katthi’.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Star hero as chief guest for 2.0 audio
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections