A few months back, it was reported that Tamil star Suriya will soon feature in a Telugu film and now the latest on this is that AR Murugadoss will join hands with Suriya to direct this flick. Previously, they had worked together for blockbusters like ‘Ghajini’ and ‘Seventh Sense’. This film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bhujji and an official announcement will be made soon. Suriya is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Anjaan’, which is dubbed in Telugu as ‘Sikandar’ while Murugadoss is currently busy shooting for the Vijay starrer ‘Katthi’.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many