Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh has been busy promoting her highly-anticipated spy thriller, Spyder, over the past few days, along with Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss. Yesterday, Rakul was in Chennai along with the film’s core team and interacted with the local media.
Speaking at the event, Rakul said her character Charlie has not been seen in South Indian Cinema yet. Rakul revealed that she plays Charlie, who is a clumsy, sweet and cute character. Rakul is essaying the role of a medical student in Spyder. Rakul also said she is quite thrilled about working with Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date