The death of movie moughal D Ramanaidu has left a huge void in Tollywood. The legendary producer passed away earlier today and speaking about his demise Venkatesh said “My father had a peaceful death, and I pray that his soul rests in peace”.
Tollywood celebs have been turning out in huge numbers to pay their respects to the legend. Ramanaidu’s last rites will be performed tomorrow afternoon. His body will be kept in Ramanaidu studios for general public.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners