Ram Charan was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar’s latest production, Darshakudu. As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s fans kept insisting Charan to speak about his star uncle. Charan’s reply stumped everyone.
Charan said that we normally don’t talk about our mother and loved ones everyday but our love for them never changes. “My family is short in my words, but it is deep in my heart,” said Charan, further requesting Pawan’s fans to understand him for not speaking much about his uncle.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere