Ram Charan was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his Rangasthalam’s director Sukumar’s latest production, Darshakudu. As usual, Pawan Kalyan’s fans kept insisting Charan to speak about his star uncle. Charan’s reply stumped everyone.
Charan said that we normally don’t talk about our mother and loved ones everyday but our love for them never changes. “My family is short in my words, but it is deep in my heart,” said Charan, further requesting Pawan’s fans to understand him for not speaking much about his uncle.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?