Naa Peru Surya is Allu Arjun’s biggest film to date. The shooting of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the makers have decided to prepone the release of their film.
The news is that the action drama will hit the screens on the 13th of April instead of April 27th. Initially, this film was supposed to clash with Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu but the makes have decided to come early and take the summer advantage.
The team will reveal this news in an official press meet today. Vakkantam Vamsi directs this film which has Anu Emanuel as the female lead. Naga Babu presents this film and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock