Nagarjuna is one star who has been constantly working with young and debut talents since the early days of his career. In the latest Nirmala Convent promotional interview, Nag revealed that he is willing to team up with Pelli Choopulu’s director Tharun Bhascker.
Nag said that he has watched Pelli Choopulu recently and highly impressed with the film, he immediately called up the film’s debut director Tharun Bhascker and offered him a film in Annapurna Studios banner.
Nag also told Tharun that he is free to choose him, Chay or even Akhil for the film. Now, that’s some offer one can’t refuse easily.
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
Articles that might interest you