123telugu had already reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy shooting for his upcoming film Soggade Chinni Nayana. Latest update is that a family song is currently being shot in RFC and the entire lead cast is taking part in the shoot.
With the wrapping up of this song, the film will be nearly complete except for a few scenes. Directed by debutante Kalyan, this film has Nagarjuna in a double role. ‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed