123telugu had already reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy shooting for his upcoming film Soggade Chinni Nayana. Latest update is that a family song is currently being shot in RFC and the entire lead cast is taking part in the shoot.
With the wrapping up of this song, the film will be nearly complete except for a few scenes. Directed by debutante Kalyan, this film has Nagarjuna in a double role. ‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you