After a series of disappointing films, young hero Naga Shaurya got respite in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, which was a modest success. The handsome hero is currently shooting for Jo Achyutananda under Srinivas Avasarala’s direction and Sai Korrapati’s production.
Sometime back, there were reports that Naga Shaurya has been roped in for director Sukumar’s next home production. According to the latest reports, Sukumar is currently on a hunt for a director to helm this project. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
Articles that might interest you