Buoyed by the grand success of his last three films, senior star Nagarjuna is raring to continue his success streak with his soon to be launched devotional film based on the life of Hathiram Baba, a staunch devotee of Lord Vishnu.
The film will be launched in June and according to the latest reports, Nag has already started grooming himself for Hathiram Baba’s role. Nag is reportedly growing long hair and he will also follow a strict diet regime just as he did during Annammayya and Sri Ramadasu days.
Apparently, Nag is likely to make a very few public appearances to keep maintain secrecy about his look. K Raghavendra Rao will be directing this big budget period devotional drama.
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
Articles that might interest you