King Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shoot of a movie that is being directed by Dasaradh. The film originally had the title ‘Love Story’ but the production team decided to ditch that in favour of ‘Sari leru Neekevvaru’. Now we are hearing that the movie will most likely be known as ‘Greek Veerudu’. An official announcement and a first look will be revealed on the 26th of this month.
This new title is being received well by Nagarjuna’s fans as the song ‘Greeku Veerudu, naa Rakumarudu’ is quite a popular one in Nagarjuna’s career.
Nagarjuna will be seen with Nayanatara in this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by Kamakshi Kala Movies banner and D. Sivaprasada Reddy is the producer.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you